Use this quiz to check how good your customer service is:
- How quickly do you answer customer emails and calls?
- Do you know your customers’ habits? If not, take time to gather these facts.
- Do you treat purchases, returns, and complaints always the same way? While returns create goodwill and will pay off in long-term, treat complaints as a free source of information on how to improve your service.
- Do you honor all guarantees? Ask no questions, even if not all conditions are met.
- Does your service team know everything about the products and services you sell? Deep knowledge is essential to provide excellent customer service.