Face-to-face meetings are still the most popular business communication. Yet there are several problems with them:
- Meetings produce very little result.
- People waste the precious time.
- Participants just pretend to be listening.
- Employees tend to agree with the boss.
How to make meetings more productive?
- Invite people as few as possible and only if it’s absolutely necessary.
- Do a stand-up meeting. The discomfort of standing will keep the meeting short.
- Always send out an agenda before the meeting.
- Schedule meeting before lunch so that people will act more actively.